Need your employees to see a clear connection between their job and the marketplace?Read this PRNews article, How to Improve Your 'Organizational Clarity' Grade by Being Brain-Friendly.
Got jerks at work? Learn some tips for how you can deal with competent jerks with less strain and stress in this video of Liz Guthridge speaking to the Charleston Digital Corridor. (As for incompetent jerks, please do your best to avoid them.)
Trying to overcome employees' inertia and inaction? Read this Baker blog post Learn how to encourage action among your employees.
FREE Tip Sheet!
- How mind-wandering can improve your thinking and well-being
- Subject to vocal biases? Embrace your voice as it is and speak up
- Are you guilty of making ‘bad asks’? Learn how to stop info pollution now
- Boost your performance and well-being at work with a recovery routine
- How personalized habits can transform you into a better human and leader
- Want more purpose, respect, and joy? Shift from “power over” to “power to”
- Five actions to bringing your best self to challenging conversations
- Tired of communication chaos at work? Adopt these 5 rules of the road
- Want a thriving career? Respect basics and plant seeds to nurture the “missing 33%”
- To reduce hidden costs and get better results, listen to employees
- How ChatGPT unpacks all the ways women are disadvantaged in society
- How to slow down to figure out what really matters before you act
- What 17 leadership gaps look like (and how companies can address them)
- Want to be a more nimble leader? Try stretching
- Are you a female giver who gets taken for granted? Set boundaries
- 3 reasons why you need a clear narrative about yourself
- Want to improve your communications? Follow these 3 lessons from a dog
- Want to become a better communicator? Build a “pause” habit
- Why we need to defend DEI/ESG: they’re good for people, the planet, and profits
- How to balance compassion and accountability for behavior change
No cost, no obligation consultation
Liz is extremely easy to work with. She has great breadth and depth, and gets to the bottom of what you're facing. She's a great brain stormer and problem solver, and always provides a lot of options on how to tackle problems. She has a lot of tools. She provides value by knowing which tool to use for which problem."
Senior Director: IT, Business and Process Transformation