Schedule time to talk with Connect’s Liz Guthridge about your change challenge and how you can get on a clear and credible path to change.
Need your employees to see a clear connection between their job and the marketplace?Read this PRNews article, How to Improve Your 'Organizational Clarity' Grade by Being Brain-Friendly.
Got jerks at work? Learn some tips for how you can deal with competent jerks with less strain and stress in this video of Liz Guthridge speaking to the Charleston Digital Corridor. (As for incompetent jerks, please do your best to avoid them.)
Trying to overcome employees' inertia and inaction? Read this Baker blog post Learn how to encourage action among your employees.
FREE Tip Sheet!
- Recently succeed at something? Celebrating is good for your brain
- Why and how you need to adapt to prevent stagnation
- How to navigate a better work culture for all
- How to honor your priorities; 3 tips from a working dog
- Why it’s about gaslighting, not the nail
- How to use liminal space for growth and development
- Want to be better at collaboration? Take care of your brain
- Escape from Groundhog Day and help the human herd
- Why and how to switch from competitive to collaborative talk
- 5 ways to boost your confidence
- How to be relevant while privileged
- Reaching a consensus in our fast-paced world requires voices, not silence
- Why “IH8PEAS” is bad for you and how to adjust
- How to be a more inclusive leader with RACI
- Why and how to be an accomplished daydreamer
- Why and how to prevent truth decay
- Four kind gestures for communicating better in the virtual world
- Want more humanity at work? Bring in the dogs!
- Why and how to avoid silencing “others”
- How to inspire informed employees to be more trusting
No cost, no obligation consultation
Liz is extremely easy to work with. She has great breadth and depth, and gets to the bottom of what you're facing. She's a great brain stormer and problem solver, and always provides a lot of options on how to tackle problems. She has a lot of tools. She provides value by knowing which tool to use for which problem."
Senior Director: IT, Business and Process Transformation