Schedule time to talk with Connect’s Liz Guthridge about your change challenge and how you can get on a clear and credible path to change.
Need your employees to see a clear connection between their job and the marketplace?Read this PRNews article, How to Improve Your 'Organizational Clarity' Grade by Being Brain-Friendly.
Got jerks at work? Learn some tips for how you can deal with competent jerks with less strain and stress in this video of Liz Guthridge speaking to the Charleston Digital Corridor. (As for incompetent jerks, please do your best to avoid them.)
Trying to overcome employees' inertia and inaction? Read this Baker blog post Learn how to encourage action among your employees.
FREE Tip Sheet!
- How to avoid 3 mistakes knowledge workers often make
- How to improve conditions for working well from anywhere
- How to help humans succeed at scheduling
- How to reduce complexity to improve recall
- Why and how to override the “speed of like”
- How to deal with the “disinformation” problem
- Recently succeed at something? Celebrating is good for your brain
- Why and how you need to adapt to prevent stagnation
- How to navigate a better work culture for all
- How to honor your priorities; 3 tips from a working dog
- Why it’s about gaslighting, not the nail
- How to use liminal space for growth and development
- Want to be better at collaboration? Take care of your brain
- Escape from Groundhog Day and help the human herd
- Why and how to switch from competitive to collaborative talk
- 5 ways to boost your confidence
- How to be relevant while privileged
- Reaching a consensus in our fast-paced world requires voices, not silence
- Why “IH8PEAS” is bad for you and how to adjust
- How to be a more inclusive leader with RACI
No cost, no obligation consultation
I'm always confident that she will deliver. Also, whenever she offers up cultural advice for the company, Liz hits the mark. With Liz, I know things will be done and done the right way."
Director, Internal Communications