Schedule time to talk with Connect’s Liz Guthridge about your change challenge and how you can get on a clear and credible path to change.
Need your employees to see a clear connection between their job and the marketplace?Read this PRNews article, How to Improve Your 'Organizational Clarity' Grade by Being Brain-Friendly.
Got jerks at work? Learn some tips for how you can deal with competent jerks with less strain and stress in this video of Liz Guthridge speaking to the Charleston Digital Corridor. (As for incompetent jerks, please do your best to avoid them.)
Trying to overcome employees' inertia and inaction? Read this Baker blog post Learn how to encourage action among your employees.
FREE Tip Sheet!
- Why you need to improve your “work/life skills”
- Why and how to adopt the HERO within
- How to overcome the rat race
- How to adopt a Tiny Habit to reduce crime
- Why and how to increase your soft power
- How can you be trustworthy — both ethical and competent?
- How to be a better communicator by being fluent and sticky
- Why and how you’ll love the book Tiny Habits
- Three actions for becoming more persuasive and influential
- Why you need to open more doors on LinkedIn
- 5 books to make you more mindful and empathetic
- How to avoid being a bad role model
- How to be compassionate to team members’ brains
- How to help #OKBoomers be empathetic and show respect
- How to decide if business books are good for you
- How you can thrive from collaboration, not competition, at the top
- Why and how to guide your direct reports to success
- Want to improve your executive presence? Avoid “me and _______”
- Coaching your team shouldn’t be hard work
- Want to increase your empathy? Go Platinum, not Gold
No cost, no obligation consultation
Liz's business model is great. She’ll work on a daily basis or on a project. You never get the sense that she is trying take advantage of you."
Senior Director: IT, Business and Process Transformation