Schedule time to talk with Connect’s Liz Guthridge about your change challenge and how you can get on a clear and credible path to change.
Need your employees to see a clear connection between their job and the marketplace?Read this PRNews article, How to Improve Your 'Organizational Clarity' Grade by Being Brain-Friendly.
Got jerks at work? Learn some tips for how you can deal with competent jerks with less strain and stress in this video of Liz Guthridge speaking to the Charleston Digital Corridor. (As for incompetent jerks, please do your best to avoid them.)
Trying to overcome employees' inertia and inaction? Read this Baker blog post Learn how to encourage action among your employees.
FREE Tip Sheet!
- 5 ways to boost your confidence
- How to be relevant while privileged
- Reaching a consensus in our fast-paced world requires voices, not silence
- Why “IH8PEAS” is bad for you and how to adjust
- How to be a more inclusive leader with RACI
- Why and how to be an accomplished daydreamer
- Why and how to prevent truth decay
- Four kind gestures for communicating better in the virtual world
- Want more humanity at work? Bring in the dogs!
- Why and how to avoid silencing “others”
- How to inspire informed employees to be more trusting
- How to become more self-aware: Get to know your brain
- How to exercise your brain to avoid lazy thinking
- 3 ways to be clearer and more inclusive in written communications
- Why and how to embrace humanity at work
- How to be compassionate: ditch resolutions for habits
- Why your call to action needs to be clear and compelling
- How to decrease popular workplace toxicity
- 5 books that will transform the way you work
- How to speak up and stop the toxic silence
No cost, no obligation consultation
Liz listens to what her customer is saying and then articulates it in a more powerful, effective and localized translation that the audience understands."
Vice President, Procurement