Schedule time to talk with Connect’s Liz Guthridge about your change challenge and how you can get on a clear and credible path to change.
Need your employees to see a clear connection between their job and the marketplace?Read this PRNews article, How to Improve Your 'Organizational Clarity' Grade by Being Brain-Friendly.
Got jerks at work? Learn some tips for how you can deal with competent jerks with less strain and stress in this video of Liz Guthridge speaking to the Charleston Digital Corridor. (As for incompetent jerks, please do your best to avoid them.)
Trying to overcome employees' inertia and inaction? Read this Baker blog post Learn how to encourage action among your employees.
FREE Tip Sheet!
- Why and how to avoid silencing “others”
- How to inspire informed employees to be more trusting
- How to become more self-aware: Get to know your brain
- How to exercise your brain to avoid lazy thinking
- 3 ways to be clearer and more inclusive in written communications
- Why and how to embrace humanity at work
- How to be compassionate: ditch resolutions for habits
- Why your call to action needs to be clear and compelling
- How to decrease popular workplace toxicity
- 5 books that will transform the way you work
- How to speak up and stop the toxic silence
- How to make learning a habit you enjoy
- How to use dissent to your advantage
- Why and how humility makes you a better leader
- The power of resiliency — and how to prepare for the coming storms
- Do you want to win in a “masculinity contest culture”?
- How to think better by boosting your Ah-Ha’s
- How to be more curious at work
- How to improve the conversation in the room
- Why and how to avoid “best practices”
No cost, no obligation consultation
Liz seems to know everyone and everything. She has a remarkable professional network. And she has her finger on the pulse of what is going on in lots of organizations."
Senior Policy Analyst