Schedule time to talk with Connect’s Liz Guthridge about your change challenge and how you can get on a clear and credible path to change.
Need your employees to see a clear connection between their job and the marketplace?Read this PRNews article, How to Improve Your 'Organizational Clarity' Grade by Being Brain-Friendly.
Got jerks at work? Learn some tips for how you can deal with competent jerks with less strain and stress in this video of Liz Guthridge speaking to the Charleston Digital Corridor. (As for incompetent jerks, please do your best to avoid them.)
Trying to overcome employees' inertia and inaction? Read this Baker blog post Learn how to encourage action among your employees.
FREE Tip Sheet!
- How to speak up and stop the toxic silence
- How to make learning a habit you enjoy
- How to use dissent to your advantage
- Why and how humility makes you a better leader
- The power of resiliency — and how to prepare for the coming storms
- Do you want to win in a “masculinity contest culture”?
- How to think better by boosting your Ah-Ha’s
- How to be more curious at work
- How to improve the conversation in the room
- Why and how to avoid “best practices”
- How to protect your well-being from the dangers of stress
- 3 ways to help you engage better with employees
- How to use your voice to support humanity
- How to improve your performance on the pronoun test
- How to drive success with three little words
- How to turn time management into better “me management”
- Want to be more inclusive? Communicate that way.
- 3 “new power” skills that make you a better leader
- How to push the right buttons to motivate action
- Your best thinking isn’t happening at work
No cost, no obligation consultation
Liz has an excellent ability to dig enough to understand specifics of the situation and then she frames her counsel in a way that is appropriate and relevant to the environment and circumstances. Look to Liz for counsel, especially strategic counsel."
Senior Policy Analyst