Need your employees to see a clear connection between their job and the marketplace?Read this PRNews article, How to Improve Your 'Organizational Clarity' Grade by Being Brain-Friendly.
Got jerks at work? Learn some tips for how you can deal with competent jerks with less strain and stress in this video of Liz Guthridge speaking to the Charleston Digital Corridor. (As for incompetent jerks, please do your best to avoid them.)
Trying to overcome employees' inertia and inaction? Read this Baker blog post Learn how to encourage action among your employees.
FREE Tip Sheet!
- How to protect your well-being from the dangers of stress
- 3 ways to help you engage better with employees
- How to use your voice to support humanity
- How to improve your performance on the pronoun test
- How to drive success with three little words
- How to turn time management into better “me management”
- Want to be more inclusive? Communicate that way.
- 3 “new power” skills that make you a better leader
- How to push the right buttons to motivate action
- Your best thinking isn’t happening at work
- How you need to balance belonging with standing out
- It’s time to redefine executive presence
- How to champion change in a change-averse culture
- Why you need to walk the talk and eat the dog food
- Why you need safety for a high-performing culture
- How to improve your balance on the neural seesaw
- How to be a more conscious executive coach
- How to be more comfortable with inquiry and advocacy
- How to transform your social pains into sustainable gains
- How to find powerful stories in numbers
No cost, no obligation consultation
Liz's business model is great. She’ll work on a daily basis or on a project. You never get the sense that she is trying take advantage of you."
Senior Director: IT, Business and Process Transformation