Need your employees to see a clear connection between their job and the marketplace?Read this PRNews article, How to Improve Your 'Organizational Clarity' Grade by Being Brain-Friendly.
Got jerks at work? Learn some tips for how you can deal with competent jerks with less strain and stress in this video of Liz Guthridge speaking to the Charleston Digital Corridor. (As for incompetent jerks, please do your best to avoid them.)
Trying to overcome employees' inertia and inaction? Read this Baker blog post Learn how to encourage action among your employees.
FREE Tip Sheet!
- Learning the benefits of eye contact from a dog
- How to share in my memorable WorkHuman moments
- Why you need to manage energy, not people
- Why you should care about #FactCheckIt
- How to reenergize and revitalize yourself when you hit the wall
- 3 powerful practices to use from the #NeverAgain movement
- How to make a positive impact on peers with HAPAAA
- Why you need conversations to help you learn
- How to role model humility in the smart machine age
- How to weave a web to improve your agility
- Why some privileged males deserve to be in the doghouse
- Why you need to pay attention to “when”
- How to re-establish trust with these 3 actions
- How to use willpower in a better way
- How to make good decisions feel like rewards
- How to make your words feel inspiring, not intimidating
- How to use #metoo to shift the culture for good
- Don’t make resolutions, build habits instead
- Why you need courage to use certain words
- How to tell whether you’re being fooled by pseudoscience
No cost, no obligation consultation
Liz has an excellent ability to dig enough to understand specifics of the situation and then she frames her counsel in a way that is appropriate and relevant to the environment and circumstances. Look to Liz for counsel, especially strategic counsel."
Senior Policy Analyst