Need your employees to see a clear connection between their job and the marketplace?Read this PRNews article, How to Improve Your 'Organizational Clarity' Grade by Being Brain-Friendly.
Got jerks at work? Learn some tips for how you can deal with competent jerks with less strain and stress in this video of Liz Guthridge speaking to the Charleston Digital Corridor. (As for incompetent jerks, please do your best to avoid them.)
Trying to overcome employees' inertia and inaction? Read this Baker blog post Learn how to encourage action among your employees.
FREE Tip Sheet!
- Your best thinking isn’t happening at work
- How you need to balance belonging with standing out
- It’s time to redefine executive presence
- How to champion change in a change-averse culture
- Why you need to walk the talk and eat the dog food
- Why you need safety for a high-performing culture
- How to improve your balance on the neural seesaw
- How to be a more conscious executive coach
- How to be more comfortable with inquiry and advocacy
- How to transform your social pains into sustainable gains
- How to find powerful stories in numbers
- Want to speak like a powerful activist? Adopt these 4 tips
- Learning the benefits of eye contact from a dog
- How to share in my memorable WorkHuman moments
- Why you need to manage energy, not people
- Why you should care about #FactCheckIt
- How to reenergize and revitalize yourself when you hit the wall
- 3 powerful practices to use from the #NeverAgain movement
- How to make a positive impact on peers with HAPAAA
- Why you need conversations to help you learn
No cost, no obligation consultation
Liz's business model is great. She’ll work on a daily basis or on a project. You never get the sense that she is trying take advantage of you."
Senior Director: IT, Business and Process Transformation