Read the full post, How dogs teach us to be better leaders, published by Forbes.com on August 14, 2017.
Need your employees to see a clear connection between their job and the marketplace?Read this PRNews article, How to Improve Your 'Organizational Clarity' Grade by Being Brain-Friendly.
Got jerks at work? Learn some tips for how you can deal with competent jerks with less strain and stress in this video of Liz Guthridge speaking to the Charleston Digital Corridor. (As for incompetent jerks, please do your best to avoid them.)
Trying to overcome employees' inertia and inaction? Read this Baker blog post Learn how to encourage action among your employees.
FREE Tip Sheet!
- How to weave a web to improve your agility
- Why some privileged males deserve to be in the doghouse
- Why you need to pay attention to “when”
- How to re-establish trust with these 3 actions
- How to use willpower in a better way
- How to make good decisions feel like rewards
- How to make your words feel inspiring, not intimidating
- How to use #metoo to shift the culture for good
- Don’t make resolutions, build habits instead
- Why you need courage to use certain words
- How to tell whether you’re being fooled by pseudoscience
- Why you want to simplify your life to “be prepared”
- 5 new favorite books about disrupting the status quo
- Why social pain hurts your workplace performance (and how to avoid it)
- How to figure out your best way to learn
- How to be compassionate to prevent MEGO moments
- Why to suck up to college seniors on the subject of change
- Why and how you need to disrupt your words
- How empathetic are you, really?
- How to seed “realistic hope” for ourselves and others
No cost, no obligation consultation
My coaching time with Liz is always a huge help for me. For example, Liz worked with me to prepare for an important meeting with my boss. The meeting went better than expected
Public Information Officer