Read the full post, How dogs teach us to be better leaders, published by Forbes.com on August 14, 2017.
Need your employees to see a clear connection between their job and the marketplace?Read this PRNews article, How to Improve Your 'Organizational Clarity' Grade by Being Brain-Friendly.
Got jerks at work? Learn some tips for how you can deal with competent jerks with less strain and stress in this video of Liz Guthridge speaking to the Charleston Digital Corridor. (As for incompetent jerks, please do your best to avoid them.)
Trying to overcome employees' inertia and inaction? Read this Baker blog post Learn how to encourage action among your employees.
FREE Tip Sheet!
- How to turn time management into better “me management”
- Want to be more inclusive? Communicate that way.
- 3 “new power” skills that make you a better leader
- How to push the right buttons to motivate action
- Your best thinking isn’t happening at work
- How you need to balance belonging with standing out
- It’s time to redefine executive presence
- How to champion change in a change-averse culture
- Why you need to walk the talk and eat the dog food
- Why you need safety for a high-performing culture
- How to improve your balance on the neural seesaw
- How to be a more conscious executive coach
- How to be more comfortable with inquiry and advocacy
- How to transform your social pains into sustainable gains
- How to find powerful stories in numbers
- Want to speak like a powerful activist? Adopt these 4 tips
- Learning the benefits of eye contact from a dog
- How to share in my memorable WorkHuman moments
- Why you need to manage energy, not people
- Why you should care about #FactCheckIt
No cost, no obligation consultation
I think I am not the only client of Liz’s who has found that you end up having a friendship as well as a client relationship. That is an additional icing on the cake for anyone who gets to work with her."
Senior Vice President, Chief People Officer