Need your employees to see a clear connection between their job and the marketplace?Read this PRNews article, How to Improve Your 'Organizational Clarity' Grade by Being Brain-Friendly.
Got jerks at work? Learn some tips for how you can deal with competent jerks with less strain and stress in this video of Liz Guthridge speaking to the Charleston Digital Corridor. (As for incompetent jerks, please do your best to avoid them.)
Trying to overcome employees' inertia and inaction? Read this Baker blog post Learn how to encourage action among your employees.
FREE Tip Sheet!
- How to be a more inclusive leader with RACI
- Why and how to be an accomplished daydreamer
- Why and how to prevent truth decay
- Four kind gestures for communicating better in the virtual world
- Want more humanity at work? Bring in the dogs!
- Why and how to avoid silencing “others”
- How to inspire informed employees to be more trusting
- How to become more self-aware: Get to know your brain
- How to exercise your brain to avoid lazy thinking
- 3 ways to be clearer and more inclusive in written communications
- Why and how to embrace humanity at work
- How to be compassionate: ditch resolutions for habits
- Why your call to action needs to be clear and compelling
- How to decrease popular workplace toxicity
- 5 books that will transform the way you work
- How to speak up and stop the toxic silence
- How to make learning a habit you enjoy
- How to use dissent to your advantage
- Why and how humility makes you a better leader
- The power of resiliency — and how to prepare for the coming storms
No cost, no obligation consultation
I think I am not the only client of Liz’s who has found that you end up having a friendship as well as a client relationship. That is an additional icing on the cake for anyone who gets to work with her."
Senior Vice President, Chief People Officer