Need your employees to see a clear connection between their job and the marketplace?Read this PRNews article, How to Improve Your 'Organizational Clarity' Grade by Being Brain-Friendly.
Got jerks at work? Learn some tips for how you can deal with competent jerks with less strain and stress in this video of Liz Guthridge speaking to the Charleston Digital Corridor. (As for incompetent jerks, please do your best to avoid them.)
Trying to overcome employees' inertia and inaction? Read this Baker blog post Learn how to encourage action among your employees.
FREE Tip Sheet!
- 3 ways to be clearer and more inclusive in written communications
- Why and how to embrace humanity at work
- How to be compassionate: ditch resolutions for habits
- Why your call to action needs to be clear and compelling
- How to decrease popular workplace toxicity
- 5 books that will transform the way you work
- How to speak up and stop the toxic silence
- How to make learning a habit you enjoy
- How to use dissent to your advantage
- Why and how humility makes you a better leader
- The power of resiliency — and how to prepare for the coming storms
- Do you want to win in a “masculinity contest culture”?
- How to think better by boosting your Ah-Ha’s
- How to be more curious at work
- How to improve the conversation in the room
- Why and how to avoid “best practices”
- How to protect your well-being from the dangers of stress
- 3 ways to help you engage better with employees
- How to use your voice to support humanity
- How to improve your performance on the pronoun test
No cost, no obligation consultation
Given the amount of change we have worked through, Liz always makes me look good. Sometimes consultants will circumvent the process and try to influence things to their advantage, ultimately sending me or a colleague under the bus. Liz does not do this."