Need your employees to see a clear connection between their job and the marketplace?Read this PRNews article, How to Improve Your 'Organizational Clarity' Grade by Being Brain-Friendly.
Got jerks at work? Learn some tips for how you can deal with competent jerks with less strain and stress in this video of Liz Guthridge speaking to the Charleston Digital Corridor. (As for incompetent jerks, please do your best to avoid them.)
Trying to overcome employees' inertia and inaction? Read this Baker blog post Learn how to encourage action among your employees.
FREE Tip Sheet!
- Why and how humility makes you a better leader
- The power of resiliency — and how to prepare for the coming storms
- Do you want to win in a “masculinity contest culture”?
- How to think better by boosting your Ah-Ha’s
- How to be more curious at work
- How to improve the conversation in the room
- Why and how to avoid “best practices”
- How to protect your well-being from the dangers of stress
- 3 ways to help you engage better with employees
- How to use your voice to support humanity
- How to improve your performance on the pronoun test
- How to drive success with three little words
- How to turn time management into better “me management”
- Want to be more inclusive? Communicate that way.
- 3 “new power” skills that make you a better leader
- How to push the right buttons to motivate action
- Your best thinking isn’t happening at work
- How you need to balance belonging with standing out
- It’s time to redefine executive presence
- How to champion change in a change-averse culture
No cost, no obligation consultation
Liz seems to know everyone and everything. She has a remarkable professional network. And she has her finger on the pulse of what is going on in lots of organizations."
Senior Policy Analyst