Need your employees to see a clear connection between their job and the marketplace?Read this PRNews article, How to Improve Your 'Organizational Clarity' Grade by Being Brain-Friendly.
Got jerks at work? Learn some tips for how you can deal with competent jerks with less strain and stress in this video of Liz Guthridge speaking to the Charleston Digital Corridor. (As for incompetent jerks, please do your best to avoid them.)
Trying to overcome employees' inertia and inaction? Read this Baker blog post Learn how to encourage action among your employees.
FREE Tip Sheet!
- 15 smart ways to facilitate better brainstorming from your team
- Why and how to help your “Covid-19 brain”
- How strong ‘bones’ can help you in business wherever you live
- How to be a better ally: improve your listening
- Why you need to refresh your language now
- Is this your truth to share on your chest?
- Why and how to celebrate from a distance
- How to incubate lifelong curiosity and courage
- How Amazing Grace could help us now
- How to be closer with teammates when you’re miles apart
- Good-bye to the “new normal.” Hello to what?
- 16 leaders share tips to stay calm, brave and empathetic in a crisis
- 3 leaders show how to be compassionate in a crisis
- How to strengthen your skill for empathy
- How to think better at home than the office
- How to avoid reacting as if everyone’s like you
- Why and how to look for signals to make a better future
- Want more a-ha’s? Rework your virtual meetings
- How to change your focus for large virtual meetings
- Why it’s important to avoid sending the wrong messages with videos
No cost, no obligation consultation
Liz seems to know everyone and everything. She has a remarkable professional network. And she has her finger on the pulse of what is going on in lots of organizations."
Senior Policy Analyst