Need your employees to see a clear connection between their job and the marketplace?Read this PRNews article, How to Improve Your 'Organizational Clarity' Grade by Being Brain-Friendly.
Got jerks at work? Learn some tips for how you can deal with competent jerks with less strain and stress in this video of Liz Guthridge speaking to the Charleston Digital Corridor. (As for incompetent jerks, please do your best to avoid them.)
Trying to overcome employees' inertia and inaction? Read this Baker blog post Learn how to encourage action among your employees.
FREE Tip Sheet!
- How to avoid being a bad role model
- How to be compassionate to team members’ brains
- How to help #OKBoomers be empathetic and show respect
- How to decide if business books are good for you
- How you can thrive from collaboration, not competition, at the top
- Why and how to guide your direct reports to success
- Want to improve your executive presence? Avoid “me and _______”
- Coaching your team shouldn’t be hard work
- Want to increase your empathy? Go Platinum, not Gold
- Why and how to be a generalist in a wicked VUCA world
- How to take advantage of buffer time for professional growth
- How to avoid 3 mistakes knowledge workers often make
- How to improve conditions for working well from anywhere
- How to help humans succeed at scheduling
- How to reduce complexity to improve recall
- Why and how to override the “speed of like”
- How to deal with the “disinformation” problem
- Recently succeed at something? Celebrating is good for your brain
- Why and how you need to adapt to prevent stagnation
- How to navigate a better work culture for all
No cost, no obligation consultation
I'm always confident that she will deliver. Also, whenever she offers up cultural advice for the company, Liz hits the mark. With Liz, I know things will be done and done the right way."
Director, Internal Communications