Need your employees to see a clear connection between their job and the marketplace?Read this PRNews article, How to Improve Your 'Organizational Clarity' Grade by Being Brain-Friendly.
Got jerks at work? Learn some tips for how you can deal with competent jerks with less strain and stress in this video of Liz Guthridge speaking to the Charleston Digital Corridor. (As for incompetent jerks, please do your best to avoid them.)
Trying to overcome employees' inertia and inaction? Read this Baker blog post Learn how to encourage action among your employees.
FREE Tip Sheet!
- How to use liminal space for growth and development
- Want to be better at collaboration? Take care of your brain
- Escape from Groundhog Day and help the human herd
- Why and how to switch from competitive to collaborative talk
- 5 ways to boost your confidence
- How to be relevant while privileged
- Reaching a consensus in our fast-paced world requires voices, not silence
- Why “IH8PEAS” is bad for you and how to adjust
- How to be a more inclusive leader with RACI
- Why and how to be an accomplished daydreamer
- Why and how to prevent truth decay
- Four kind gestures for communicating better in the virtual world
- Want more humanity at work? Bring in the dogs!
- Why and how to avoid silencing “others”
- How to inspire informed employees to be more trusting
- How to become more self-aware: Get to know your brain
- How to exercise your brain to avoid lazy thinking
- 3 ways to be clearer and more inclusive in written communications
- Why and how to embrace humanity at work
- How to be compassionate: ditch resolutions for habits
No cost, no obligation consultation
Liz's business model is great. She’ll work on a daily basis or on a project. You never get the sense that she is trying take advantage of you."
Senior Director: IT, Business and Process Transformation