Use LEAN COMMUNICATIONS™ Tools and Toolkit
Put these LEAN COMMUNICATIONS™ tools and toolkit to work for you.
They’re either FREE or reasonably priced. They’re simple to use. And they’ve got a solid track record. The LEAN COMMUNICATOR™ first introduced these tools in such companies as Bayer HealthCare, Clorox, Hewlett-Packard, Pacific Gas & Electric, and VeriSign.
You can either use the tools as is or adapt them to fit your needs. And because they’re in a Microsoft Word® format, you can easily change and edit them. You’ll quickly recoup any editing time you spend and you’ll be well on your way to adding more value with less resources and getting great results.
Available Tools and Toolkits
- 3-Step Communications Planning Tool: $20
- 5 P’s To Measure FREE
- Approval Process Form: $20
- Change Leader Checklist FREE
- Concrete Communications Ladder™ Tool: $20
- Listening Tool FREE
- Manager Toolkit: Leading Employees in Turbulent Times: $60
- Meeting Mojo Materials
- Questions for Interviewing Leaders about Communications $20
- Speak in Headlines FREE
- Tips for Writing and Editing LEANLY FREE
These LEAN COMMUNICATIONS™ tools come with a full 100% money back guarantee. You can receive a full refund any time if you are not completely satisfied that these LEAN COMMUNICATIONS™ tools will help you add more value.
You’ll get access to your online tools immediately as a download. (If you don’t like the FREE tools, you can’t get a refund, but you can complain or ask a question. Send me an email with your issue.)
If you don’t see a tool you need, place a request with The LEAN COMMUNICATOR™.
Note: You pay with PayPal, and can use Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
About the LEAN COMMUNICATIONS Manual
Lean Communications: The 5-Step System for Doing More With Less and Getting Great Results is designed to provide you an overview of LEAN COMMUNICATIONS™ principles and practices as well as helpful tips, tricks and tools.
The manual has two parts:
• Part I: The 5-Step LEAN COMMUNICATIONS™ System. Each of the five chapters is devoted to a different step of the 5-step LEAN COMMUNICATIONS™ system. The LEAN COMMUNICATIONS™ concepts and principles explained here can help you improve your communications, as well as your communications operations or department.
• Part II: Being LEAN. This section focuses on supporting your colleagues in other functions with employee communications. It includes techniques for communicating lean, helping others be lean and a LEAN COMMUNICATIONS™ scorecard and assessment.
When you buy the manual from Ragan Communications, you can download all the book’s tools and templates from this website as Word® documents.
You can use the manual on several levels, including:
• Get up to speed on The 5-Step LEAN COMMUNICATIONS™ System.
• Scan the steps and suggestions that can benefit you the most in the shortest period of time.
• Cherry pick items and ideas that you can use immediately to do your job more efficiently and effectively. And once you download the Word® tools and templates, you can immediately start to use them.