Need your employees to see a clear connection between their job and the marketplace?Read this PRNews article, How to Improve Your 'Organizational Clarity' Grade by Being Brain-Friendly.
Got jerks at work? Learn some tips for how you can deal with competent jerks with less strain and stress in this video of Liz Guthridge speaking to the Charleston Digital Corridor. (As for incompetent jerks, please do your best to avoid them.)
Trying to overcome employees' inertia and inaction? Read this Baker blog post Learn how to encourage action among your employees.
FREE Tip Sheet!
- Why and how to override the “speed of like”
- How to deal with the “disinformation” problem
- Recently succeed at something? Celebrating is good for your brain
- Why and how you need to adapt to prevent stagnation
- How to navigate a better work culture for all
- How to honor your priorities; 3 tips from a working dog
- Why it’s about gaslighting, not the nail
- How to use liminal space for growth and development
- Want to be better at collaboration? Take care of your brain
- Escape from Groundhog Day and help the human herd
- Why and how to switch from competitive to collaborative talk
- 5 ways to boost your confidence
- How to be relevant while privileged
- Reaching a consensus in our fast-paced world requires voices, not silence
- Why “IH8PEAS” is bad for you and how to adjust
- How to be a more inclusive leader with RACI
- Why and how to be an accomplished daydreamer
- Why and how to prevent truth decay
- Four kind gestures for communicating better in the virtual world
- Want more humanity at work? Bring in the dogs!
No cost, no obligation consultation
My coaching time with Liz is always a huge help for me. For example, Liz worked with me to prepare for an important meeting with my boss. The meeting went better than expected
Public Information Officer