Need your employees to see a clear connection between their job and the marketplace?Read this PRNews article, How to Improve Your 'Organizational Clarity' Grade by Being Brain-Friendly.
Got jerks at work? Learn some tips for how you can deal with competent jerks with less strain and stress in this video of Liz Guthridge speaking to the Charleston Digital Corridor. (As for incompetent jerks, please do your best to avoid them.)
Trying to overcome employees' inertia and inaction? Read this Baker blog post Learn how to encourage action among your employees.
FREE Tip Sheet!
- Why and how to guide your direct reports to success
- Want to improve your executive presence? Avoid “me and _______”
- Coaching your team shouldn’t be hard work
- Want to increase your empathy? Go Platinum, not Gold
- Why and how to be a generalist in a wicked VUCA world
- How to take advantage of buffer time for professional growth
- How to avoid 3 mistakes knowledge workers often make
- How to improve conditions for working well from anywhere
- How to help humans succeed at scheduling
- How to reduce complexity to improve recall
- Why and how to override the “speed of like”
- How to deal with the “disinformation” problem
- Recently succeed at something? Celebrating is good for your brain
- Why and how you need to adapt to prevent stagnation
- How to navigate a better work culture for all
- How to honor your priorities; 3 tips from a working dog
- Why it’s about gaslighting, not the nail
- How to use liminal space for growth and development
- Want to be better at collaboration? Take care of your brain
- Escape from Groundhog Day and help the human herd
No cost, no obligation consultation
Liz is extremely easy to work with. She has great breadth and depth, and gets to the bottom of what you're facing. She's a great brain stormer and problem solver, and always provides a lot of options on how to tackle problems. She has a lot of tools. She provides value by knowing which tool to use for which problem."
Senior Director: IT, Business and Process Transformation