These resources deal with the fragile nature of credibility and trust. They also show how important it is for individuals and organizations not only to maintain credibility and trust but also to build it.
- 5 Tips for Hunting and Taming Silent, Sugarcoated Moose® (download pdf)
- Credibility: How Leaders Gain and Lose It, Why People Demand It, by James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner
- The Integrity Dividend: Leading by the Power of Your Word, by Tony Simons
- The Thin Book of Naming Elephants: How to Surface Undiscussables for Greater Organizational Success, by Sue Annis Hammond and Andrea B. Mayfield
- Winning Em’ Over, by Jay Conger
Connect the dots plus dot the “i”s to be more intentional, inquisitive and inclusive
How well are you tapping into the skills and wisdom you need to lead in a BANI world?
All the old playbooks are out-of-date. Instead, you need to reach inside yourself, tap into your wisdom, and connect the dots for yourself and others.
To start, you can use these 5 tips to embrace your humanity and become a better leader.