Dangers of Moose on the Loose
Ignoring moose accelerates the destruction of trust. Moose left loose at any level in the organization can cause any or all of these problems:
- Loss of credibility—personal and company
- Drop of productivity, quality and innovation and other missed opportunities
- Departure of key talent and customers
- Weakening of brand loyalty
- Decline in company reputation
…All leading to loss of trust with individuals and with the company. Even if you’ve built up a reservoir of good will, it’s easy to blow it these days. You run the risk of losing trust with co-workers, customers and other constituents. Don’t let a loose moose hurt—or even ruin— your reputation.
Avoid Becoming a Statistic and Become Amazing Instead
Do you fully realize the risks you’re facing in your new position?
A whopping 40% of all leaders in a new role fail within their first 18 months.
Don’t want to become this statistic? Avoid making these 5 mistakes.