Need your employees to see a clear connection between their job and the marketplace?Read this PRNews article, How to Improve Your 'Organizational Clarity' Grade by Being Brain-Friendly.
Got jerks at work? Learn some tips for how you can deal with competent jerks with less strain and stress in this video of Liz Guthridge speaking to the Charleston Digital Corridor. (As for incompetent jerks, please do your best to avoid them.)
Trying to overcome employees' inertia and inaction? Read this Baker blog post Learn how to encourage action among your employees.
FREE Tip Sheet!
- How being a fly on the wall helps you stop your chatter
- How to avoid the war of words versus images
- What Black fatigue is and why you need to be empathetic
- How to ensure your “ask” gets others to “act”
- Speak up: How to increase your confidence with empathy and curiosity muscles
- How will your CEO deliver on the demands the public is making?
- 14 daily habits that every business leader should adopt
- Why I’ve committed to be explicit in 2021
- How and why to focus on making your hidden player a superpower
- How to be planful to improve your success with goals
- How to get motivated for 2021; sign up for Momentum now
- How to listen deeply, speak up and challenge your thinking
- 5 ways a happiness researcher influenced my life
- How to overcome being blinded by the obvious
- How to be a better leader by replacing these 3 behaviors
- How to improve your performance with nerdy brain tricks
- How to speak like you drive
- How to improve your communication to counter uncertainty
- Why and how to comply with the Platinum Rule
- How weak are your social muscles these days?
No cost, no obligation consultation
Liz seems to know everyone and everything. She has a remarkable professional network. And she has her finger on the pulse of what is going on in lots of organizations."
Senior Policy Analyst